At Q-See, seeing is believing. Our product warranty policy embodies our belief in the quality and value of our products. All of our products are backed by a conditional service warranty that covers all hardware for 24 months from the date of purchase. Our products also come with a free exchange policy that covers all manufacturing defects for one month from the date of purchase. Permanent software upgrading service is also provided free of charge, at https://support.q-see.com/. Be sure to keep your receipt, invoice, purchase order, or order confirmation. Store it in a safe place. You’ll need a copy as proof of purchase to obtain warranty service. Q-See warrants your product is free from defects in materials and workmanship, with the exceptions stated below. If your product is not operating properly due to a product defect, Q-See will repair or replace your product according to guidelines stated in the warranty policy.
If you are looking to return an item purchased on www.q-see.com in the last 90 days, please visit: https://q-see.returnly.com/
Warranty ExceptionsYour warranty does NOT cover the following:
- Modification or alteration of hardware or software, including the removal of any Q-See logos or brand identification
- Cut or spliced cables/wires
- Products that have been painted
- Wires coated in insulation, caulk, or other materials
- Tampering or unauthorized repairs
- Unsuitable physical or operating environment, beyond product specifications
- Improper maintenance
- Incorrect power supplies being used with products
- Power fluctuations or surges – be sure to use a surge protector
- Failure caused by a non-Q-See product being used with your Q-See products
- Loss of data – please be sure to regularly back up any recorded data on your hard drive to a separate storage device, such as an external hard drive, thumb drive, or computer.
For more information, or to live-chat with a technical support agent, visit us at: https://support.q-see.com/