Bastion 4K Ultra HD IP Outdoor Dome Camera with Color Night Vision, 2-Pack (BA4KD1.1-2)
Let Q-See's Presidio series fortify your surveillance with 4K IP technology you can trust. Our cutting-edge, easy to install, camera can be monitored from anywhere with the Q-See Presidio App (available for iOS and Android). With 4K Ultra HD resolution, these Bastion 4K Outdoor Dome Cameras are ideal for any home.
The included Bastion 4K (8MP) Ultra HD IP cameras provide you with 100ft of color night vision in ambient light and can be placed indoors or outdoors (IP67 Rated). These features give you the option to place the camera where you need it most.
Add these cameras to a Knox 8 Channel or a Halifax 16 Channel Presidio Series NVR and see what 4K UHD can do for you.
Delivering reassurance through technology.
Need more information or technical support? Visit https://support.q-see.com
- Technology: IP
- Camera Type: Dome
- Resolution: 4K
- Lens Size: 2.8mm Fixed Lens
- IR Cut Filter: Yes
- Recording Resolution: 4K (3840x2160)
- Color Night Vision: Up to 100ft in Ambient Light
- Angle of View: 153.5°
- Image Sensor Type: CMOS
- Image Sensor Size: 1/2.5”
- Weather-Resistance: Yes / IP67
- (2) Bastion 4K IP HD Dome Camera
- (2) 100ft UL Approved CAT5e Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Manufacture’s 2-year Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Online Technical Support
- 4K Ultra-High Definition image sensor provides 4x the resolution of 1080P
- Video Camera Analytics (VCA) – Provides added features including; Behavior Detection, Intrusion, facial detection, People counter, line crossing and much more
- Offers reduced file sizes up to 50%. Save on data, record more video - H.265+ Compression
- Wide angle 153.5° field of view and 2.8 mm Fixed Camera Lens
- A full 1/2.5” Image Sensor allowing for high frames in outdoor moving conditions
- Stunning Color Night Vision capable of viewing up to 100ft in ambient light
- IP67 Rated for Indoor or Outdoor Weatherproofing
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) - Cameras can connect directly to an NVR or be offsite via network connection with only one cord.
- IR Cut Filter designed to give optimal color for day and nighttime recording
- DWDR / BLC / HLC – Optimized compensations and ranges for the absolute best in focus and picture clarity
- Extreme weather compatibility: From Mount Whitney to Death Valley, we have you covered. Camera operating temperatures from -22° to 140° F
- Ceiling and wall mountable with included hardware
PRESIDIO 4K ULTRA HD SECURITY
IP HD SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM
A new feature for Presidio Series 4K UHD NVR, the system detects when faces come into your camera's view (within 15ft). Instead of scrolling through hours of footage looking for faces, the VCA Face Detection feature puts together all the faces the system has detected during a specific time period.
Know how many people walk into your business and how many people walk out with Presidio's Video Camera Analytics' people counting feature. On the NVR, easily set up rules that allow it to count how many people walk in and out of a designated space.
SEE COLOR NIGHT VISION
These 4K Ultra HD cameras provide you with the choice of black and white or Color Night Vision recording. In black and white mode, enjoy up to 100ft of night vision recording. If the cameras are installed in an area with light such as a street light, you can manually switch the cameras to Color Night Vision via the NVR, giving you a brighter image.
With motion detection, our Presidio system alerts you immediately via mobile app. You can’t always be there when you children get home from school; with motion detection, you’ll receive a push notification alerting you the moment they’re home safe and sound. Always have an eye on what matters most, 24/7.
Indoor or outdoor, these cameras are ready for action! Rated for IP67 weather-resistance, these versatile cameras can be mounted and used safely for multiple weather conditions. Extreme weather compatibility: From Mount Whitney to Death Valley, we have you covered. Camera operating temperatures from -22° to 140° F.
POWER OVER ETHERNET (PoE)
Q-See IP HD technology features Power over Ethernet (PoE) access for your IP products. Easy installation and setup enables you to use one cable for both your digital video signal and power connections. PoE connectivity greatly simplifies long-range surveillance of your home – simply add additional cameras to spare PoE ports on your NVR and double your security coverage.