16 Channel 4MP Network Video Recorder with 4 TB Hard Drive (QC8916-4)
More Is Better
Step into the next generation of video surveillance with the QC8916 HD network video recorder (NVR) featuring a 4TB hard drive and support for 16 IP cameras and up to 12TB in total storage. Record and view from anywhere: Q-See NVRs work wherever there’s a wired internet connection, so you can install your cameras virtually anywhere and your NVR will record video from across the building, across town or even across the country. Built-in Power over Ethernet (POE) technology means any QCN IP camera directly connected to your NVR is plug and play, powering automatically and making installation easy.
- (1) 16-Channel 4K NVR
- Pre-Installed 4TB Western Digital Surveillance-Rated HDD
- Power Supply For NVR
- USB Mouse
- HDMI Cable
- Welcome Kit with Quick Start Guide
- Limited 2-Year Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Technical Support
The QC8916 NVR is customizable to suite your needs both now and for years to come. Install up to 16 cameras in total. It also supports up to two 6TB hard drives, allowing you to store more HD video for longer. And the included Western Digital Purple Surveillance drive is designed specifically for the demands of surveillance and engineered for ultimate reliability. Not tech savvy? Don't worry. Setting up your Q-See surveillance system is as easy as taking a picture with your mobile device. Just scan the QR code found on your NVR with your phone or tablet, and the Startup Wizard will guide you through the rest.
Stay connected to your Q-See system wherever you go. Our app for iOS and Android lets you connect to your NVR and monitor your home or business from virtually anywhere. Mac and PC users can access and control advanced camera features from their computer. The NVR can even email you alerts with snapshot images the moment cameras detect any motion.
- 16-Channel 4K NVR
- Supports 2 SATA HDD up to 6TB each (4TB Included)
- Recording Resolution: 4K / 12MP / 8MP / 6MP / 5MP/ 4MP / 3MP / 1080p / 720p
- Recording Modes: Motion Detection, Time Schedule, Alarm, Manual
- Video Connections: 16 POE Input / 1 VGA Output / 1 HDMI Output
- Power Consumption: 26.5W (without hard drive)
- Supports ONVIF 2.4
- Backup Via PC, Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive
- AC 110-200v (NVR & POE)
- Remote Monitoring: Web Browser, QC View (Windows/Mac), Apple/Android Mobile Devices
- Supports IP PTZ Cameras