4K Ultra HD 16 Channel IP Security System with 4TB Hard Drive and 8 4K IP Outdoor Bullet Cameras with Color Night Vision (H164K1.8)
Let Q-See's Presidio series fortify your surveillance with 4K IP technology you can trust. Our cutting-edge, easy to install, system can be monitored from anywhere with the Q-See Presidio App (available for iOS and Android). With 4K Ultra HD resolution, this 16 channel, 8 camera kit is ideal for any home.
With the new Q-See Presidio App, it’s never been easier to check in on your home. The app supports multiple users, allowing your whole family to view your home at the same time. With over the air updates and other mobile features, you’ll spend less time using the NVR and more time on your smartphone or tablet.
The included eight Archer 4K (8MP) Ultra HD IP cameras provide you with 100ft of color night vision in ambient light and can be placed indoors or outdoors (IP67 Rated). These features give you the option to place the cameras where you need it most. Expand your system by adding up to eight more cameras for a full 4K Ultra HD kit.
The included 4TB hard drive records up to 20 days* continuously, giving you the comfort of knowing that any incident that happens while you’re away is saved to the hard drive. Simply save the incident on your phone via our New Q-See Presidio App.
Delivering reassurance through technology.
Need more information or technical support? Visit https://support.q-see.com
*when recording on motion and H.265
- Technology: IP
- Channels: 16
- Recording Resolution: 4K, 5MP, 1080P
- Live Viewing Resolution: 4K, 1080p, 1280x1024,
- Live Display FPS: Up to 30 FPS
- Hard Drive: Supports 2 HDD up to 8TB
- Remote Monitoring: 128 Simultaneous Users
- Compatibility: Mac, PC, Android, iOS
- Connects with: Presidio Series IP Cameras
- Monitor Connections: HDMI and VGA
- Video Compression: H.265+
- Technology: IP
- Camera Type: Bullet
- Resolution: 4K
- Lens Size: 4mm
- IR Cut Filter: Yes
- Recording Resolution: 4K (3840x2160)
- Color Night Vision: Up to 100ft in Ambient Light
- Angle of View: 112°
- Image Sensor Type: CMOS
- Image Sensor Size: 1/2.5”
- Weather-Resistance: Yes / IP67
- IR LED: 2
- (1) Halifax 16 Channel 4K Ultra HD NVR
- 4TB Western Digital Hard Drive (pre-installed)
- (8) Archer 4K IP HD Bullet Cameras
- (8) 100ft UL Approved CAT5e Cables
- NVR USB Mouse
- HDMI Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Manufacture’s 2-year Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Online Technical Support
- Stunning 4K Resolution for pristine images and heightened security
- 265 Video Compression Support – Offers reduced file sizes up to 50%, optimized video and bandwidth reductions. Save on data, record more video! (H.265 Camera required)
- 4TB Western Digital Purple Hard Drive - Continuously record up to 20 days. Q-See proudly uses WD Purple Hard Drives, engineered specifically for the extreme demands of high temperature, 24/7 surveillance systems.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) compatible ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- 4K Video Output – View live HD sources with a compatible 4K TV
- Remote Monitoring through multiple devices including: Windows/Mac, iOS Devices and Android Devices.
- Smart Search - Review your security footage in a short recap video compiled of all the day’s occurrences
- Dual video outputs (HDMI/VGA) to connect multiple displays
- Instant notifications on all VCA alerts
- Personalize your NVR: Multi-streaming compatibility to conserve bandwidth. Continuous, user scheduled and motion-based recording options
- 4K Ultra-High Definition image sensor provides 4X the resolution of 1080P
- Video Camera Analytics (VCA) – Provides added features including; Behavior Detection, Intrusion, facial detection, People counter, line crossing and much more
- Offers reduced file sizes up to 50%. Save on data, record more video - H.265+ Compression
- Wide angle 112.7° field of view and 4mm Camera Lens
- A full 1/2.5” Image Sensor allowing for high frames in outdoor moving conditions
- Stunning Color Night Vision capable of viewing up to 100ft in ambient light
- IP67 Rated for Indoor or Outdoor Weatherproofing
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) - Cameras can connect directly to an NVR or be offsite via network connection with only one cord.
- IR Cut Filter designed to give optimal color for day and nighttime recording
- DWDR / BLC / HLC – Optimized compensations and ranges for the absolute best in focus and picture clarity
- Extreme weather compatibility: From Mount Whitney to Death Valley, we have you covered. Camera operating temperatures from -22° to 140° F
- Ceiling and wall mountable with included hardware