Review Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
General Conditions: Q-See reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Q-See's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Q-See in its sole discretion. Q-See reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in any disruptive manner. Q-See's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any provision hereof. <br>
1. Sponsor: Digital Peripheral Solutions Inc. 8015 E. Crystal Drive Anaheim CA 92807 USA (“Q-See”)
2. Eligibility and Official Rules: Q-See Reviews’ Promotion (the "Promotion") is open only to legal residents of the Continental United States and the District of Columbia, plus Hawaii and Alaska, but excluding Rhode Island and any other state[s] where any bond or registration requirements may apply to Promotion. Participants must be at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of entry to be eligible. Participants under eighteen (18) years old must have parental/guardian consent to enter. Employees of Q-See, Q-See and its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited, or where any bond, registration, filing or notice requirements apply. Ownership of Q-See products required. Only participating products listed on Q-See.com are eligible for the contest. Participation in the Promotion constitutes participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, and to Q-See’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion and these Official Rules. Eligibility for winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. only one prize per Promotion participant during the Promotion Period may be redeemed. Use of any automated system to participate in the Promotion is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Eligibility requirements are official rules.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on July 31, 2015 and ends on August 31, 2015, 11:59 p.m PST. All entries must be received within the designated Promotion Periods. Q-See’s time stamp, if any, on entries received by Q-See shall be final and conclusive upon all participants.
4. How to Enter: Within the Promotion Period, eligible participants have the opportunity to enter the Promotion by reviewing their Q-see product. Entries can only be uploaded to the q-see.com sections for reviews. only one prize per Promotion participant during the Promotion Period may be redeemed. Use of any automated system to participate in the Promotion is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of identification and of being the authorized account holder. Q-See shall have no responsibility for such terms and conditions or participants’ compliance therewith.
5. Drawings: Q-See will randomly select the potential Promotion winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Chances of winning are dependent on the number of Promotion entries received. Each potential winner will be notified by email. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements including but not limited to Eligibility or the Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, or if Q-See does not receive substantive replies to its emails to any potential winner within 24 hours of Q-See’s initial email to such potential winner, or if any prize shipped to a potential winner is returned undeliverable, then such potential winner automatically forfeits eligibility to win said prize, and Q-See shall award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, provided that should such alternate winner also be disqualified for any reason, Q-See shall cancel the award of said prize.
6. Prizes: Grand Prize: Up to $500 in reimbursements towards a Q-See system. Reimbursements can be used towards a reimbursement of an already owned system or towards a new system. 1st Runner Up: $200 Visa Gift Card. 2nd Runner Up: $100 Visa Gift Card. 3rd Runner Up: $50 Visa Gift Card. Runner Ups are those individuals who are picked that do not win the grand prize. The actual value of prizes is subject to change without any notice. Each potential winner agrees to execute a release with Q-See from any and all liability in connection with the Promotion and any prizes, and the execution and delivery of such release is a condition precedent to each participant’s eligibility for any prizes. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitutions (including any requests for cash redemption) are allowed, except only that Q-See may, in its sole discretion, award a prize of equivalent value should the designated prize become unavailable for any reason. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the winning prize receipt and/or use.
7. Release: In consideration for participating in the Promotion and other valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged by participant, each participant agrees to defend, release and hold harmless Q-See; or Q'See's subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: By participating in the Promotion, each participant hereby consents to Q-See's and its agents' use of each participant's name, likeness, photograph, voice, signature, persona opinions, and/or address for promotional or advertising purposes in any media (now existing or hereafter developed), worldwide, without any payment or consideration.
9. Intellectual Property: All submissions, entries, photographs and any copyrighted or copyrightable works or designs or other intellectual property related to this Promotion are and shall become the sole property of Q-See. By submitting an entry, and to the extent that Q-See does not or cannot perfect its title in and to the entries, participant hereby grants the Released Parties the irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, worldwide right to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote any entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Q-See in its discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on any websites). .
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion (including but not limited to errors caused by Facebook or another individual, party, company, or organization); (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the expressly stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons whatsoever cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be allocated, made available and/or claimed, Q-See shall only be liable to award only the stated number of prizes.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, COMPUTER FAILURE OR COMPUTER MALFUNCTION) THAT RELATE TO THE PROMOTION, ANY PRIZE OR ENTRY, OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES, EVEN IF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. EACH PARTICIPANT ASSUMES TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITS ENTRIES OR ATTEMPTED ENTRY. IF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS, SUCH LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED U.S. $100 IN THE AGGREGATE. PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FILE ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION IT MAY BELIEVE IT MAY HAVE RELATING TO THE PROMOTION, ANY PRIZE OR ENTRY, OR THESE OFFICIAL RULES WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE END OF THE PROMOTION PERIOD.