Traditional Alarm Services vs. Q-See Infographic
Have you ever wondered how a security surveillance system from Q-See stacks up against a “traditional” alarm service company’s products? The following infographic sums things up neatly. Give it a glance. We think you’ll agree: There’s really no contest. The differences between these two approaches to security are clearer than a high-resolution image captured by one of Q-See’s cutting-edge cameras.
Here’s the Q-See advantage in a nutshell:
- No contracts—no hassle. Pay once and you’re done. Secure. Safe. Solvent.
- With traditional alarm companies, you’re legally shackled to an ongoing commitment.
- No monitoring fees equals no endless drain on your bank account.
- With traditional alarm companies, the fees keep coming, and coming, and coming…
- Convenient, private remote viewing. You—and you alone—control who can access your private video feeds.
- Do you really want some faceless bureaucrat peeping at your family’s most private moments?
- Get the cameras you want and need, not whatever some alarm service has gathering dust.
- Q-See carries the latest and greatest technology from this fast-moving industry. You get what you choose and pay for. And our remote viewing apps are free.
- Get the best cameras available, anywhere—from the get-go.