16 Channel Analog HD 1080p DVR with PIR Camera Support and Pre-Installed 2TB Hard Drive (QTH916-2)
Protect your business or retail property with Q-See’s 16-Channel Analog HD 1080p Security System. With a powerful combination of affordability and an easy DIY simple setup, ensuring your personal property or business assets has never been an easier experience. PIR Technology takes your motion detection to the next level by greatly reducing inaccuracies and false motion alerts to ensure your security is in the top of its class. With PIR enabled technology, motion is detected through the heat of a person or object thus boosting the accuracy and effectiveness of motion triggered alerts. Larger objects are even capable of being detected such as cars, trucks and vans that can pose additional security threats to your business or property.
Take advantage of amazing security features such as being able to remotely monitor your properties from anywhere in the world with our easy to use Q-See Mobile App (iOS/Android). No contract or subscription fees required. Trust in knowing your property can be properly monitored at night with our 100ft Night Vision capabilities. With our advanced picture optimization and compression technologies, security footage has never looked this great. Expand to a total of 16 HD Cameras allowing your security surveillance to expand as you grow.
Protect what matters the most – get the Q-See Security Advantage!
- Technology: Analog HD (BNC HD)
- Channels: 16
- Maximum Hard Drive Capacity: Supports 1 HDD up to 6TB
- DVR Recording Resolution: 1080p/720p/960H
- DVR Viewing Resolution: 1080p/1280x1024
- Remote Monitoring: Android, iOS, PC, Mac
- Power Supply: DC 12V 3A
- QTH916-2 DVR is compatible with AHD technology
- (1) Analog HD (BNC HD) DVR
- (1) DVR Power Supply
- (1) HDMI Cable
- (1) USB Mouse
- 2TB HDD pre-installed
- Quick Start Guide
- 2-Year Limited Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Online Technical Support
- 1080p recording for highly-detailed, security footage offering heightened protection
- Passive Infrared Technology (PIR) – heat-sensing, motion detection provides more accurate motion alerts while triggering fewer false alarms
- 264 Video Compression Support – Offers reduced file sizes, optimized video and bandwidth reductions. Save on data, record more video!
- Expandable Storage - Supports up to 6TB
- Remote Monitoring through multiple devices including: Windows/Mac, Apple Devices and Android Devices.
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback modes
- Easy to use and convenient front panel button controls
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Multi video outputs (HDMI/VGA/CVBS) to connect multiple displays
- Instant notifications for motion events and Instant email alerts with snapshot attachments
- Multi-streaming compatibility to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, user scheduled and motion based recording options
- Compatible with QTH Series BNC HD/PIR Cameras