16 Channel 4K H.265 IP HD Network Video Recorder with Pre-Installed Hard Drive (QC826)
Ready to connect up to SIXTEEN compatible IP cameras.
Designed to secure your large home, business, or even retail property, reliable security comes in the form of our 16 Channel 4K H.265 High Definition NVR Security System. Monitoring and protecting your properties has never been easier with the help of our Q-see Mobile App (iOS/Android) that allows access and viewing while anywhere in the world due to our IP based NVR Security System. All without contracts or subscriptions fees.
- Channels: 16
- Hard Drive: Included, size selected with purchase
- Maximum Hard Drive Capacity: 12TB (Two 6TB HDD)
- NVR Viewing Resolution: 4K, 1080p, 720p, 1280x1024, 1024x786
- Remote Monitoring: Android, Apple, PC, Mac
- Camera Connectivity: Direct and via Network/Internet
- NVR Power Consumption: 26.5W (without hard drive)
- Total Recording Bitrate: 320 Mbps
QC NVRs are compatible with QC IP Cameras Only
- 16 Channel 4K NVR
- Pre-installed Hard Drive, size selected with purchase
- NVR Power Supply
- HDMI Cable
- NVR USB Mouse / Remote Control
- NVR Ethernet Network Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 2 Year Q-See Limited Warranty
- Lifetime Online Technical Support
H.265 Video Compression Support – Offers reduced file sizes, optimized video and bandwidth reductions. Save on data, record more video!
Supports cutting-edge 4K recording - 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording (Not Included)
PoE (Power over Ethernet) - compatible ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
4K Video Output – View live HD sources with a compatible 4K TV
Expandable Storage - Supports 2 SATA HDD’s up to 6 TB each
HDD Redundancy – RAID 1 support for added reliability; Secure your recordings by backing up footage to a second internal hard drive (not included) at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive
Remote Monitoring through multiple devices including - Web Browser, QC View, Windows/Mac, Apple Devices and Android Devices.
Smart Search - Review your security footage in a short recap video compiled of all the day’s occurrences
Moreover, Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback modes, Easy to use and convenient front panel button controls, Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive.
Dual video outputs (HDMI/VGA) to connect multiple displays, Instant notifications for motion events and Instant email alerts with snapshot attachments, Multi-streaming compatibility to conserve bandwidth, Continuous user scheduled and motion based recording options and Compatible with IP PTZ Cameras.