16-Channel 4K Ultra HD IP Security System with (12) 4K IP HD H.265 Bullet Cameras, 4TB HDD (QC826-12ET-4)
Monitor your industrial property 24/7 with a 16-channel 4K Ultra HD NVR and (12) 4K IP Bullet Cameras. See your surveillance footage in stunning 4K resolution -- with FOUR TIMES the clarity of 1080p! Our H.265 technology provides the latest and greatest in pristine video quality and up to 50% reduction in data consumption, and our night vision camera technology provides you with around-the-clock protection and peace of mind. Did you forget to lock a gate? Is every entry point secure? Connect to the NVR and view what's going on anytime and put your mind at ease right from your phone, tablet, or computer.
Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) provides dependable motion detection by reliably tracking and analyzing moving objects, and IVA's powerful combination of recognition and alarm triggers alerts you to any suspicious activity on your property in astonishing detail. Night vision allows you to see up to 100 feet in total darkness, ensuring that your property has round-the-clock protection while delivering crystal clear images in the case of vandalism, theft, or unwanted intrusions.
Keep your home and workplace environment safe and secure with Q-See's latest and greatest Ultra 4K HD Security Advantage!
- (1)NVR with 16 built-in POE ports
- (12) 4K IP Bullet Cameras
- 4TB Hard Drive (pre-installed)
- USB Mouse / Remote Control
- HDMI Cable
- (12) 100' Cat5e Camera UL Cables
- Ethernet Network Cable
- Welcome Kit with Quick Start Guide
- Limited 2-Year Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Online Technical Support
One-Year of Q-Plus Premium Support, a $139.99 value, yours free with purchase of this item through www.q-see.com!
- Full 4K Bundle records in cutting-edge 4K Resolution!
- IVA (Intelligent Video Analysis) -- Gain added security as you target specific areas for surveillance purposes and fewer false alarms
- 265 Video Compression Support -- Offers reduced file sizes, optimized video and bandwidth reductions. Save on data, record more video! Backward compatible to H.264
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) compatible ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- 4K Video Output -- View live HD sources with a compatible 4K TV
- Expandable Storage - Supports 2 SATA HDD's up to 6 TB each
- HDD Redundancy -- RAID 1 support for added reliability; Secure your recordings by backing up footage to a second internal hard drive (not included) at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive
- Remote Monitoring through multiple devices including: Windows/Mac, Apple Devices and Android Devices
- Smart Search - Review your security footage in a short recap video compiled of all the day's occurrences
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback modes
- Easy to use and convenient front panel button controls
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Dual video outputs (HDMI/VGA) to connect multiple displays
- Instant notifications for motion events and instant email alerts with snapshot attachments
- Multi-streaming compatibility to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, user scheduled and motion based recording options
- Compatible with IP PTZ Cameras
- ONVIF (Ver 2.4) Compatible 3rd party IP Cameras Support: Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videosec, Vivotek
- 4K High Definition image sensor provides FOUR TIMES the resolution of 1080P
- 265 (And H.264) Video Compression Support -- Offers reduced file sizes, optimized video and bandwidth reductions.
- 6mm Camera Lens provides a wide angle 88° field of view
- A full 1/2.5' Image Sensor allowing for high frames in outdoor moving conditions
- Stunning Night Vision capable of viewing up to 100ft in total darkness
- IP67 Weatherproof Rated for Indoor or Outdoor use
- IR Cut Filter designed to give optimal color for day and nighttime recording
- DWDR / BLC / HLC -- Optimized lighting compensations and ranges for the absolute best in focus and picture clarity
- Auto/Manual Gain Control and Electronic Shutter for superior color accuracy and sharp images
- Extreme weather compatibility: Operating Temperatures -22° to 140° F
- Flexible and easy installation via Cat5e over Ethernet with PoE (Power over Ethernet) support
- Ceiling and wall mountable with included hardware
- Channels: 16
- Cameras: 12
- Hard Drive: 4TB (Pre-installed)
- Maximum Hard Drive Capacity: 12TB (two 6TB HDD)
- NVR Recording Resolution: 4K,6MP,5MP,4MP,3MP,1080P-720P
- NVR Viewing Resolution: 4K, 1080p, 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 760
- Remote Monitoring: Android, Apple, PC, Mac
- Camera Connectivity: Direct and via Network/Internet
- Camera Resolution: 4K (8MP)
- Angle of View: 88°
- Lens Size: 3.6mm
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom Functionality: No
- Night Vision Range: Up to 100 feet
- Indoor or Outdoor Use: Both
- Camera Connections: Direct, Via Network/Internet (max 16 total)
- Maximum Operating Range: 200' (direct connection) Unlimited (Internet connection)
- Camera Operating Temperature: -22° to 122° F
- NVR Power Consumption: 26.5W (without hard drive)
- Total recording bitrate: 320 Mbps
- Warranty: Limited 2-Year Q-See Warranty
One-Year of Q-Plus Premium Support, a $139.99 value, yours free with purchase!
Q-Plus Premium offers technical support for Q-See products and all of your household electronic devices. Your purchase of this item through www.q-see.com includes one year free (a $139.99 value).
- A new, specially trained team of Customer Service professionals to meet your needs
- Greatly reduced wait times for technical assistance
- Unlimited calls with no limit to the number of devices supported
- Detailed trouble-shooting for Q-See products (as well as ALL electronic devices – including non-Q-See products)
This subscription-based Support Line offers a more superior customers service experience in receiving information and assistance with your Q-See Security Systems. Q-Plus Premium Tech Support offers three convenient subscription options to best suit your needs. For additional information, please call our Q-Plus Premium Support Line at 1- (833) 400 4014.