4 Channel 1080p IP Network Video Recorder with H.264+ Video Compression and Pre-Installed Hard Drive (QC894)
Ready to connect up to FOUR compatible IP cameras.
Ensure the safety and security of your home or business property with this Q-See 4-Channel IP NVR Security System capable of recording your surveillance footage in ultra-clear 1080p resolution! Power over Ethernet (PoE) compatibility provides greater flexibility as video and power is transmitted through a single Ethernet cable, cutting down on extra cabling and power sourcing for cameras.
- 1080p Resolution for pristine, sharp video surveillance coverage
- IP Technology – Keep your NVR at one location while surveying different sites at once, ensuring that your video footage is safe from tampering or theft.
- 264+ Technology – for enhanced video quality and advanced lighting compression technologies
Let Q-See help give you a security advantage in watching over what you treasure most!
Technology: IP HD
Recording Resolution: 1080p/720p
Live Viewing Resolution: 1080p, 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 768
Hard Drive: Supports 1 HDD up to 6TB
Remote Monitoring: 128 Simultaneous Users
Connects with: QC IP Cameras
Monitor Connections: HDMI, VGA
Video Compression: H.264 / H.264+
- (1) 4-Channel 1080p NVR
- Pre-Installed Hard Drive, 1TB or 2TB available
- USB Mouse
- Standard HDMI Cable
- Power supply for NVR
- Quick Start Guide
- Limited 2-Year Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Online Technical Support
- Records in pristine 1080p resolution!
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) compatible ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- H.264+ Video Compression Support – Offers reduced file sizes, optimized video and bandwidth reductions. Save on data, record more video!
- Expandable Storage - Supports 1 SATA HDD up to 6TB
- Remote Monitoring through multiple devices including: Windows/Mac, Apple iOS Devices
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback modes
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Dual video outputs (HDMI/VGA) to connect multiple displays
- Instant notifications for motion events and instant email alerts with snapshot attachments
- Multi-streaming compatibility to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, user scheduled and motion based recording options
- Compatible with IP PTZ Cameras (through PoE Ports only)
- ONVIF (Ver 2.4) Compatible some 3rd party IP Cameras that support ONVIF 2.4 (may have limited support)