4 Channel ANALOG HD System with 4 HD 1080p Cameras (QC904-4Y6-1)
Monitor your business 24/7 with a 4-channel DVR and 4 HD 1080p cameras. Check in and view cameras anytime with our mobile app, and night vision technology let's you see what's going on--day or night. The included Western Digital Purple Surveillance Storage drive gives you the most reliable way to record, store, and access your HD videos.
- 2 Year Limited Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Technical Support
- (1) 4 Channel DVR
- Pre-Installed 1TB Hard Drive
- (4) Bullet Cameras
- Power Supply For DVR
- Power Supply and Splitters for Cameras
- 60ft BNC Cable for Each Camera
- USB Mouse l
- HDMI Cable
- Welcome Kit with Quick Start Guide
Each Q-See DVR comes with an automatic, integrated start-up wizard that offers a step-by-step setup to help ensure the DVR settings are optimized for your particular situation.
Customizable Recording Modes
Easily customize how and when the DVR records to suit individual surveillance needs. Manually set recording times, set recording to start after certain event and more.
Video is recorded at a verified 30 frames per second, allowing completely smooth playback with continuous motion that ensures every detail is captured.
Always be the first to know with remote monitoring! Access and control your system from anywhere in the world with just a smartphone or tablet.Receive instant email alerts and mobile notifications to see events as they happen.
Scan N' View
Scan N' View is new quick connect technology in the Q-See QC View app that allows you to easily connect to your DVR for instant live viewing on a smartphone or tablet. This revolutionary new features makes remote monitoring the easiest part of setting up your system
- Advanced H.264 Video Compression
- Supports 1 SATA HDDs of up to 4TB each (1 TB Included)
- Backup Via PC, Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive
- Motion Detection, Time Schedule, and Manual
- Recording Options: 720p: Real Time - 1200 FPS (30 FPS Per Channel)
- Video Connections: 4 HD BNC Input(s) / 1 VGA Output(s) / 1 HDMI Output(s) / 1 BNC Output(s)
- Audio Connections: 4 BNC Input(s) / 1 BNC Output
Most outdoor cameras, and many indoor cameras, have infrared sensors that enable the cameras to record images in the dark. When the available light becomes too low for the camera to produce color images, LEDs come on that allow the camera to produce black and white images. The light from these LEDs cannot be seen, but they have a reddish glow that can be seen by someone looking at the cameras.
- 1080p Resolution
- Weatherproof Indoor & Outdoor
- 1/2.9"", CMOS Image Sensor
- Up to 80ft of Night Vision
- 24 Infrared LEDs
- 3.6mm Lens 65° to 70° Field of View
- 1930 x 1088 Effective Pixels