4 Channel Analog HD System with 1TB Hard Drive (QC934-1)
Protect What Matters
Q-See's HD surveillance DVRs deliver clear, high-definition 720p images using standard BNC cables. Save time and effort by simply switching out your existing DVR and cameras for an HD system. Or, if you are new to surveillance system market, know that you can jump right in and have high definition quickly and easily. Recording images at 720p resolution (1280x720 pixels) translates to a high-resolution image with added detail and recognition. In addition to superb resolution, this system offers state-of-the-art features that make setup and remote monitoring a breeze. Remote monitoring features bring this system right to the palm of your hands with a compatible table or smartphone.
This DVR also comes with an automatic, integrated start-up wizard that offers a step-by-step setup to help ensure the DVR settings are optimized for your particular situation Easily customize how and when the DVR records to suit individual surveillance needs. Manually set recording times, set recording to start after certain event and more importantly, always be the first to know with remote monitoring! Access and control your system from anywhere in the world with just a smartphone or tablet. Receive instant email alerts and mobile notifications to see events as they happen.
- Q-See Factory Warranty & Lifetime Technical Support
- (1) 720p 4 Channel DVR
- Pre-Installed 1TB Hard Drive
- Power Supply for DVR
- USB Mouse
- HDMI Cable
- Welcome Kit with Quick Start Guide
Mobile Surveillance and manage your home or office 24/7 from anywhere around the world via the internet using a Windows PC, Mac, or a supported 3G/4G Smartphone, iPhone/iPad and Android. Enjoy additional peace of mind by receiving instant email alerts with snapshot images when motion is detected, when the hard drive is full, or when and if video loss has occurred. Up to 20 users can remotely log into the DVR at the same time and the systems dual-stream technology allows for easier internet access at lower bandwidths.
- Advanced H.264 Video Compression
- Supports 1 SATA HDD of up to 4TB (1 TB drive Included)
- Backup Via PC, Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive
- Motion Detection, Time Schedule, and Manual
- Recording Options: 720p: 120 FPS (15 FPS Per Channel), 960H: 120 FPS (15 FPS Per Channel), D1: 240 FPS (30 FPS Per Channel)
- Video Connections: 4 HD BNC Input(s) / 1 VGA Output(s) / 1 HDMI Output(s)
- Audio Connections: 1 RCA Input / 1 RCA Output
Please refer to the Compatibility Chart below to match the appropriate NVR/DVR to the corresponding camera model. When cross-referencing your product(s) on the chart, please note the following:
- Refer to the Frames Per Second (FPS) Color Key to determine the maximum Frame Rate achieved by any combination of NVRs/DVRs and cameras. FPS is indicated by a colored check mark (√) in the chart.
- Higher FPS delivers smoother, more fluid video quality.
- Products that show a grey “X” when cross-referenced on the chart are not compatible.
For any questions concerning the compatibility of your Q-See products, please visit us at Q-See.com/support.