4 Channel 960H DVR
Protect Whats yours
The outstanding recording resolution isn't the only noteworthy feature of this security DVR. With an array of remote monitoring features, this DVR keeps you connected even when you're away. Monitor from a compatible smart phone or tablet and check in on the system when you're at work or just on the go. This multi-tasking DVR can even send out email alerts when motion is detected or a camera loses video! QT series DVRs also come with an expansive administrative control that lets you make key decisions on how your DVR functions.
All Q-See DVRs support worldwide remote monitoring and perform well with home or business computer networks and a variety of security cameras Rely on Q-See to save you money, and with competitive prices, strong warranties, easy installation, and lifetime technical support. Peace of Mind - Anywhere, Anytime.
- Q-See Warranty & Lifetime Technical Support
- (1)960H 4 Channel DVR
- Pre-Installed 1TB Hard Drive
- Power Supply for DVR
- USB Mouse
- HDMI Cable
- Welcome Kit with Quick Start Guide
Mobile Surveillance and manage your home or office 24/7 from anywhere around the world via the internet using a Windows PC, Mac, or a supported 3G/4G Smartphone, iPhone/iPad and Android. Enjoy additional peace of mind by receiving instant email alerts with snapshot images when motion is detected, when the hard drive is full, or when and if video loss has occurred. Up to 5 users can remotely log into the DVR at the same time and the systems dual-stream technology allows for easier internet access at lower bandwidths.
- Video Compression Advanced H.264
- Max Hard Drive Storage Supports 1 SATA HDD up to 4 TB (1TB Included)
- Backup Via PC, Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive
- Power 12v (Adapter Included)
- 960H: 240FPS (30 FPS on each channel)
- 960H (960x480)
- Recording Mode Motion Detection, Time Schedule, Manual
- USB Interface USB Mouse, USB Backup
- Video Inputs/Outputs 4 BNC / 1 VGA Output(s) / 1 HDMI Output(s) / 1 BNC Output(s)
- Audio Inputs/Outputs None
- Alarm Sensor Inputs/Outputs None
- Network Interface RJ-45 for Router Connection Enabling Remote Monitoring