4K IP Ultra HD Bullet Camera with Intelligent Video Analysis (QCN8090B)
Watch over your home or business property with the expanded surveillance offered by the Q-See 4K IP HD Bullet Camera (model #QCN8090B). Experience video footage that delivers FOUR TIMES the resolution of 1080p so that you see every detail of every event or activity-- from facial recognition to license plate number identification, your 4K IP HD Bullet Camera provides crystal-clear image sharpness that leaves nothing to question at those crucial moments! Powered easily by PoE (Power over Ethernet) cables, your 4K Bullet Camera captures every moment by connecting directly to an existing NVR, or to an NVR via network, offering more extensive and flexible surveillance.
Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) (must be used with an IVA compatible NVR) provides dependable motion detection by reliably tracking and analyzing moving objects, and IVA's powerful recognition and alarm triggers alert you to any suspicious activity on your property in astonishing detail. Night vision allows you to see up to 100 feet in total darkness, ensuring that your property has round-the-clock protection while delivering crystal clear images in the case of vandalism, theft, or unwanted intrusions. H.265 compression offers pristine video quality and up to 50% reduction in data consumption, and you can monitor your home or business from the convenience of your easy-to-use Q-SEE Mobile App on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Never miss a moment of surveillance with the Q-See IP HD Bullet Camera, and gain a greater security advantage!
Camera Type: Bullet
Lens Size: 4mm
IR Cut Filter: Yes
- 4K (3840 x 2160) 15FPS
- 3MP (2048 x 1536) 25FPS
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) 30FPS
- 720p (1280 x 720) 30FPS
- D1 (704 x 576) 30FPS
Megapixels: 4K (8MP)
Compatibility: Mac/PC/Android/iOS/QC NVRs
Connector Type: RJ45 (10/100 Base-T)
IR LED: Two High-Powered LEDs
- (1) 4K IP HD Bullet Camera
- (1) 100' UL Rated Cat5 Cable
- 2-Year Q-See Limited Warranty
- Lifetime Online Technical Support
- 4K High definition image sensor provides FOUR TIMES the resolution of 1080P for a stunning image and clarity.
- Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) -- map out specific areas for precise motion-activated alerts. Know immediately if anyone has crossed your yard, or tampered with your property!
- H.265 Video Compression Support -- Offers reduced file sizes up to 50%! Save on data, record more video!
- 4mm Camera Lens provides a wide angle 88° field of view
- Stunning Night Vision capable of viewing up to 100 ft. in total darkness
- IP66 Weatherproof Rated for Indoor or Outdoor use
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) - Cameras can connect directly to an NVR or be offsite via network connection
- IR Cut Filter designed to give optimal color for day and nighttime recording
- DWDR / BLC / HLC -- Optimized compensations and ranges for the absolute best in focus and picture clarity
- Auto/Manual Gain Control and Electronic Shutter for superior color accuracy and sharp images
- Extreme weather compatibility: Operating Temperatures -22° to 140° F
- Ceiling and wall mountable with included hardware