Cavalier 5MP IP HD Outdoor Bullet Camera with Color Night Vision (CV5MB1.1)
Let Q-See's Presidio series fortify your surveillance with 5MP IP technology you can trust. Our cutting-edge, easy to install, camera can be monitored from anywhere with the Q-See Presidio App (available for iOS and Android). With 5MP HD resolution, this Cavalier IP Outdoor camera is ideal for any home.
The included Cavalier 5MP IP HD camera provides you with 100ft of color night vision in ambient light and can be placed indoors or outdoors (IP67 Rated). These features give you the option to place the cameras where you need it most.
Add this camera to a Knox 8 Channel or a Halifax 16 Channel Presidio Series NVR and see what 5MP HD can do for you.
Delivering reassurance through technology.
Need more information or technical support? Visit https://support.q-see.com
- Technology: IP
- Camera Type: Bullet
- Resolution: 5MP
- Lens Size: 4mm
- IR Cut Filter: Yes
- Recording Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Color Night Vision: Up to 100ft in Ambient Light
- Angle of View: 98°
- Image Sensor Type: CMOS
- Image Sensor Size: 1/3”
- Weather-Resistance: Yes / IP67
- IR LED: 1
- Cavalier 5MP IP HD Bullet Camera
- 100ft UL Approved CAT5e Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Manufacture’s 2-year Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Online Technical Support
- 5MP High definition image sensor provides 2.5 TIMES the resolution of 1080P for a stunning image and clarity.
- H.265 Video Compression Support – Offers reduced file sizes up to 50%! Save on data, record more video!
- 4mm Camera Lens provides a wide angle 80° field of view
- Stunning Color Night Vision capable of viewing up to 100 ft. in ambient light
- IP67 Weatherproof Rated for Indoor or Outdoor use
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) - Cameras can connect directly to an NVR or be offsite via network connection with only one cord.
- IR Cut Filter designed to give optimal color for day and nighttime recording
- DWDR / BLC / HLC – Optimized compensations and ranges for the absolute best in focus and picture clarity
- Auto/Manual Gain Control and Electronic Shutter for superior color accuracy and sharp images
- Extreme weather compatibility: From Mount Whitney to Death Valley, we have you covered. Camera operating temperatures from -22° to 140° F
- Flexible and easy installation via Network (Ethernet) cables with PoE (Power over Ethernet) support
- Ceiling and wall mountable with included hardware