8 Channel Analog HD 1080p DVR with PIR Camera Support and Pre-Installed 1TB Hard Drive (QC918B-1)
Boost your protection with the Q-See 8-Channel 1080p Analog HD Security System, featuring Passive Infrared Technology (PIR) for ultra-accurate motion detection and surveillance coverage. This reliable, hard-wired Analog DVR delivers crystal-clear, high-definition 1080p video allowing you to detect instances of criminal activity, vandalism, or other unwanted intrusions onto your property.
PIR Technology provides added safety as powerful Infrared sensors detect motion by analyzing the heat given off by a person or object, helping to determine security threats and eliminate false alarms. Install high-powered Analog HD cameras at your most vulnerable spots – a driveway, a yard, a garage, a loading dock – to take advantage of this option, and rest assured that High-Powered LED Motion Sensors will act as a major deterrent against any criminal or suspicious activity.
Your expansive Analog HD Security System also features such benefits as remote viewing with the QC Mobile App and Night Vision for 24-hour protection of your property. Watch over what matters most at all times from across town – or across the globe – with the Q-See Security Advantage!
- Technology: Analog HD (BNC HD)
- Channels: 8
- Recording Resolution: 1080p/720p/960H/D1/CIF
- Live Viewing Resolution: 1080p/720p/1280x1024/1024x768/800x600
- Hard Drive: Supports 1 HDD up to 6TB
- Remote Monitoring: Up to 128 Simultaneous users
- Compatibility: Mac/PC/Android/iOS
- Connects with: QC Series Analog HD (BNC HD) Cameras
- Monitor Connections: HDMI, VGA
- (1) Analog HD DVR with 1TB HDD preinstalled
- DVR Power Supply
- HDMI Cable
- USB Mouse
- Quick Start Guide
- Limited 2-Year Q-See Warranty
- Records in pristine 2MP (1080p) resolution!
- Passive Infrared Technology (PIR) – heat-sensing, motion detection provides more accurate motion alerts while triggering fewer false alarms
- Expandable Storage - Supports up to 6TB
- Remote Monitoring through multiple devices including: Web Browser, QT View, Windows/Mac, Apple Devices and Android Devices.
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback modes
- Easy to use and convenient front panel button controls
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Multi video outputs (HDMI/VGA) to connect multiple displays
- Instant notifications for motion events and Instant email alerts with snapshot attachments
- Multi-streaming compatibility to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, user scheduled and motion based recording options
- Compatible with QC Series Analog HD (BNC HD) Cameras