8 Channel 4K IP HD Network Video Recorder with 2TB Hard Drive and (4) 4K Ultra HD IP Bullet Cameras with Color Night Vision (QCK81-4HF-2)
Keep an eye on your home or business with Q-See’s 4K Ultra HD security technology! Let Q-See’s 8-Channel NVR and (4) 4K HD Bullet Cameras with Color Night Vision boost your surveillance capability while delivering crisply defined images at high resolution.
The QCK81 NVR is future-proof with Q-See’s latest technologies. Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) provides dependable motion detection by reliably tracking and analyzing moving objects. IVA’s powerful recognition and alarm triggers alert you to any suspicious activity on your property in astonishing detail. The pre-installed 2TB hard drive allows you to continuously record for weeks and even months, depending on motion detection settings. The NVR is also H.265-ready. This improved compression technology allows storage of even more hours of video than previously possible when H.265 IP cameras are connected.
Easily attachable, the included (4) 4K Ultra HD IP Bullet Cameras let you keep an eye on your home or office. Color Night Vision (up to 164 ft.) greatly increases your sense of security for 24-hour protection. With an IP67 weatherproof rating, you can place these cameras inside or outside, without worrying about weather damaging your cameras. Take advantage of the plug-and-play simplicity by connecting up to 8 cameras directly to the NVR's built-in Power Over Ethernet (POE) ports.
Easy to expand kit: add up to FOUR more compatible IP HD cameras!
Your smartphone or tablet is the key to worry-free set up. Simply follow the Startup Wizard, scan the QR code on the NVR and your system is ready for you to access anywhere you have signal. Stay in the know, even on the go, with our QC View free remote monitoring app for Android and Apple mobile devices. Mac and Windows programs also let you access and control one or more systems including remote cameras. The NVR will send out email alerts with still images if motion is detected or if someone is tampering with your cameras.
See every activity in the sharpest detail with Q-See's 4K Ultra HD Security System.
- Technology: IP
- Channels: 8
- Recording Resolution: 4K, 5MP 4MP, 3MP, 1080p, 720p
- Live Viewing Resolution: 4K, 1080p, 720p
- Remote Monitoring: 128 Users
- Compatibility: Mac and PC
- Connects with: IP Cameras
- Camera Type: Bullet
- Lens Size: 3.6mm
- IR Cut Filter: Yes
- Recording Resolution: 4K
- Megapixels: 8MP
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Weather-Resistance: Yes / IP67
- IR LED: 18
- (1) 8 Channel NVR with 2TB HDD (QCK81)
- (4) 4K IP Bullet Cameras (QCN8093B)
- (4) 100' UL Rated Cat5e Cables
- 2 Year Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Power Supply for NVR
- USB Mouse
- Remote Control
- HDMI Cable
- Welcome Kit with Quick Start Guide
- Supports cutting-edge 4K recording - 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording
- IVA (Intelligent Video Analysis) - Gain added security as you target specific areas for surveillance purposes and fewer false alarms
- H.265 Video Compression Support – Offers reduced file sizes, optimized video and bandwidth reductions. Save on data, record more video! Backward compatible to H.264.
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) compatible ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- 4K Video Output – View live HD sources with a compatible 4K TV
- Remote Monitoring through multiple devices including: Web Browser, Q-See Mobile App, Windows/Mac, iOS Devices and Android Devices.
- Smart Search - Review your security footage in a short recap video compiled of all the day’s occurrences
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback modes
- Instant backup of live video to USB flash drive
- Dual video outputs (HDMI/VGA) to connect multiple displays
- Instant notifications for motion events and Instant email alerts with snapshot attachments
- Multi-streaming compatibility to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, user scheduled and motion based recording options
- Compatible with additional IP PTZ Cameras • ONVIF (Ver 2.4)
- 4K High Definition image sensor provides more than FOUR TIMES the resolution of 1080P
- Wide angle 131° field of view and 2.8mm Camera Lens
- A full 1/2” Image Sensor allowing for high frames in outdoor moving conditions
- Color Night Vision capable of viewing up to 165ft in total darkness
- IP67 Rated for Indoor or Outdoor Weatherproofing
- IR Cut Filter designed to give optimal color for day and nighttime recording
- DWDR / BLC / HLC – Optimized compensations and ranges for the absolute best in focus and picture clarity
- Auto/Manual Gain Control and Electronic Shutter for superior color accuracy and sharp images
- Extreme weather compatibility: Operating Temperatures -22° to 140° F