8 Channel IP 4K Ultra HD NVR with (4) 4K IP HD Dome Cameras and 2TB HDD (QCK81-4HM-2)
Easy to expand kit: add up to FOUR more compatible IP HD cameras!
Step up the protection of your home or business property with the ultimate security package -- Q-See's 8-Channel 4K Ultra HD NVR with four 4K IP dome cameras -- featuring the newest technology that allows you to record AND view your surveillance footage in stunning 4K detail at FOUR TIMES the resolution of 1080p systems! Your 4K IP HD dome cameras enable you to view all aspects of your daily business or home activities from every angle, while 4K Ultra HD NVR recording capability ensures that what you see "live" and what you see on your recorded footage is identical in quality and clarity. Need to know who made that last delivery, or to see who signed for it in the warehouse? No problem, as your powerful 4K IP HD cameras capture every moment with striking precision!
Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) provides dependable motion detection by reliably tracking and analyzing moving objects, and IVA's powerful combination of recognition and alarm triggers alerts you to any suspicious activity on your property in astonishing detail.
H.265 technology offers pristine video quality and up to 50% reduction in data consumption, and you can monitor your home or business from the convenience of your easy-to-use mobile app on your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Put your worries to rest with Q-See's latest and greatest Ultra HD 4K Security Advantage!
- Technology: IP HD
- Channels: 8
- Recording Resolution: 4K, 6MP, 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080p, 720p
- Live Viewing Resolution: 4K, 2K, 1080p, 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 768
- Hard Drive: Supports 2 Hard Drives, up to 6TB each
- Remote Monitoring: 128 Simultaneous users
- Compatibility: Mac/PC/Android/iOS
- Connects with: QC IP Cameras
- Monitor Connections: HDMI, VGA
- Video Compression: H.265/H.264
- Camera Type: Dome
- Viewing Angle: 87°
- Night Vision: Upt to 98ft
- Lens Size: 4mm
- Image Sensor: 1/2.5
- IR Cut Filter: Yes
- Recording Resolution: 4K
- Compatibility: QC Series NVRs
- Connector Type: RJ45
- Weather-Resistance: IP67
- (1) NVR with 8 built-in POE ports (QCK81)
- (4) 4K IP Dome Cameras (QCN8096D)
- 2TB Hard Drive (pre-installed)
- USB Mouse
- Remote Control
- HDMI Cable
- 4 100' Cat5e Camera UL Cables
- Ethernet Network Cable
- Welcome Kit with Quick Start Guide
- Limited 2-Year Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Online Technical Support
- Full 4K Bundle providing cutting-edge 4K Recording, Live Preview, and Playback options.
- IVA (Intelligent Video Analysis) -- Gain added security as you target specific areas for surveillance purposes and fewer false alarms
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) compatible ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- 4K Video Output -- View live HD sources with a compatible 4K TV
- 265 Video Compression Support -- Offers reduced file sizes, optimized video and bandwidth reductions. Save on data, record more video! Backward compatible to H.264
- Expandable Storage - Supports 2 SATA HDD's up to 6 TB each
- HDD Redundancy -- RAID 1 support for added reliability; Secure your recordings by backing up footage to a second internal hard drive (not included) at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive
- Remote Monitoring through multiple devices including: Windows/Mac, Apple Devices and Android Devices.
- Smart Search - Review your security footage in a short recap video compiled of all the day's occurrences
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback modes
- Easy to use and convenient front panel button controls
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Dual video outputs (HDMI/VGA) to connect multiple displays
- Instant notifications for motion events and instant email alerts with snapshot attachments
- Multi-streaming compatibility to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, user scheduled and motion based recording options
- Compatible with IP PTZ Cameras
- ONVIF (Ver 2.4) Compatible 3rd party IP Cameras Support: Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videosec, Vivotek.
- 4K High definition image sensor provides FOUR TIMES the resolution of 1080P for a stunning image and clarity.
- Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) – in conjunction with this NVR, map out specific areas for precise motion-activated alerts. Know immediately if anyone has crossed your yard, or tampered with your property
- H.265+, H.265, H.264+, and H.264 Video Compression Support – H.265+ offers reduced file sizes up to 50%, optimized video and bandwidth reductions. Save on data, record more video!
- Wide angle 87° to 48° field of view, and 4mm fixed lens
- Sleek, Less Intrusive Dome Design for Discreet Installation
- Vandal proof dome design adds additional security to bolster your systems integrity
- A full 1/2.5” Image Sensor allowing for high frames in outdoor moving conditions
- Night Vision capable of viewing up to 100ft in total darkness
- IP67 Rated for Indoor or Outdoor Weather-resistance
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) - Cameras can connect directly to an NVR or be offsite via network connection
- IR Cut Filter designed to give optimal color for day and nighttime recording
- DWDR / BLC / HLC – Optimized compensations and ranges for the absolute best in focus and picture clarity
- Auto/Manual Gain Control and Electronic Shutter for superior color accuracy and sharp images
- Extreme weather compatibility: Operating Temperatures -22° to 140° F
- Ceiling and wall mountable with included hardware