8-Channel 4K IP HD Network Video Recorder with 2TB HDD (QC888-2)
Don't miss a thing with our QC888 4K IP HD Network Video Recorder. Connect up to 8 HD cameras that can take advantage of a stunning 4MP HD video recording resolution. Take advantage of the plug-and play simplicity by connecting up to 8 of the cameras directly to the NVR's built-in Power Over Ethernet (POE) ports. Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) provides dependable motion detection by reliably tracking and analyzing moving objects, and IVA’s powerful recognition and alarm triggers alert you to any suspicious activity on your property in astonishing detail. The flexibility of IP cameras also allows you to locate them across the building, across the city or across the country from the NVR - anywhere where there's an Internet connection.
Your smartphone or tablet is the key to worry-free set up. Simply follow the Startup Wizard, scan the QR code on the NVR and you're system is ready for you to access anywhere you have signal. Stay in the know, even on the go with the our QC View App for Android and Apple mobile devices. Mac and Windows programs also let you access and control one or more systems including remote cameras. The NVR will send out email alerts with still images if motion is detected or if someone is tampering with your cameras.
The QC888 NVR is future-proof and is equipped with the latest technologies that we have to offer. Upgrade to 4K cameras with even more pixel depth! Connect to a 4K video monitor for even clearer on-screen viewing. It's also H.265-ready; This improved compression technology allows storage of even more hours of video than previously possible when H.265 IP cameras are connected. With Q-See's NVR and IP cameras, you'll have peace of mind now, and for years to come.
- (1) 8 Channel NVR
- Pre-Installed 2TB HDD
- 2 Year Q-See Limited Warranty
- Power Supply for NVR
- USB Mouse
- HDMI Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Lifetime Online Technical Support
One-Year of Q-Plus Premium Support, a $139.99 value, yours free with purchase of this item through www.q-see.com!
- Supports cutting-edge 4K recording - 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording (Not Included)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) compatible ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) – map out specific areas for precise motion-activated alerts. Know immediately if anyone has crossed your yard, or tampered with your property (IVA-functional cameras must be purchased to take advantage of IVA feature)
- 4K Video Output – View live HD sources with a compatible 4K TV
- Remote Monitoring through multiple devices including: Web Browser, Q-See Mobile App, Windows/Mac, iOS Devices and Android Devices.
- Smart Search - Review your security footage in a short recap video compiled of all the day’s occurrences
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback modes
- Instant backup of live video to USB flash drive
- Dual video outputs (HDMI/VGA) to connect multiple displays
- Instant notifications for motion events and Instant email alerts with snapshot attachments
- Multi-streaming compatibility to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, user scheduled and motion based recording options
- Compatible with additional IP PTZ Cameras
- ONVIF (Ver 2.4)
- Technology: IP
- Channels: 8
- Recording Resolution: 4K, 4MP, 3MP, 1080p, 720p
- Live Viewing Resolution: 4K, 1080p, 720p, 1280x1024,1024x768
- Live Display FPS: 30FPS Per Channel
- Hard Drive: Supports 1HDD up to 6TB
- Remote Monitoring: 128 Users
- Compatibility: Mac and PC
- Connects with: IP Cameras
One-Year of Q-Plus Premium Support, a $139.99 value, yours free with purchase!
Q-Plus Premium offers technical support for Q-See products and all of your household electronic devices. Your purchase of this item through www.q-see.com includes one year free (a $139.99 value).
- A new, specially trained team of Customer Service professionals to meet your needs
- Greatly reduced wait times for technical assistance
- Unlimited calls with no limit to the number of devices supported
- Detailed trouble-shooting for Q-See products (as well as ALL electronic devices – including non-Q-See products)
This subscription-based Support Line offers a more superior customers service experience in receiving information and assistance with your Q-See Security Systems. Q-Plus Premium Tech Support offers three convenient subscription options to best suit your needs. For additional information, please call our Q-Plus Premium Support Line at 1- (833) 400 4014.