8 Channel Security System with 8 960H/900TVL Bullet Cameras QT578-8E2-1
Protect Whats yours
With impeccable night vision, high resolution imaging and guaranteed reliability, you can have confidence in knowing that your security system is designed for absolute perfection. This state-of-the-art DVR is packed with premium features:
- 960H recording technology captures a wider, undistorted image in order to provide an accurate aspect ratio and more detailed video.
- Q-See's start-up wizard walks you through setup step-by-step making complete protection easier than ever.
- Real-time recording accommodates up to 30 frames per second on each of its 8 channels and delivers smooth, continuous and uninterrupted video that reveals details.
Q-See's set of QD9701B 960H cameras offer the same amount of clarity and reliability as any new set of cameras. Coupled with a 960H DVR, each QD9701B produces the clearest surveillance image possible for maximum image detail and exceptional viewing on a widescreen monitor or TV screen all while maintaining image integrity and minimizing distortion.
With an array of remote monitoring features, the QT578 DVR keep you connected. Whether you want to make sure your kids made it home from school, check on employee productivity, monitor customer traffic or see if a package has been delivered, simply download the free Q-See Apps and access your DVR via iPhone, iPad, Android, or Windows Phone from anywhere at any time. Instantly receive email alerts with incident snapshots when motion is detected or even when a camera loses video. With free apps from Q-See for your smartphone or tablet, peace of mind is at your fingertips.
As a leader in innovation, Q-See is the trusted leader in surveillance solutions for home and business, delivering peace of mind anywhere, anytime.
- (1) 8 Channel Real-Time 960H DVR
- (8) High-Resolution 900TVL Cameras with 3-Axis Brackets
- (8) 60ft BNC Cables
- (2) 4-way power splitter and camera power supply
- USB Mouse
- Standard HDMI® Cable
- CD-Rom with Remote Viewing Software and Manuals
- Power supply for DVR
With 960H/900 TV Lines of resolution and an effective pixel size of 756 x 504, monitoring your property has never been easier or clearer. Each high-quality camera, encased in a sturdy metal housing, provides detailed, high-resolution video images that accurately capture the surroundings. The included cameras are also optimized for 960H resolution so you can get the most out of the 960H DVR
- IP Rating 66
- Horizontal Resolution 960H/900 TV Lines
- Image Sensor 1/3, CCD, Color
- Infrared LEDs 30
- Night Vision Range Up to 100ft
- Lens 4.3mm Lens 55° to 60° Field of View
- Mount 3-Axis Stands
Mobile Surveillance and manage your home or office 24/7 from anywhere around the world via the internet using a Windows PC, Mac, or a supported 3G/4G Smartphone, iPhone™/iPad™ and Android. Enjoy additional peace of mind by receiving instant email alerts withsnapshot images when motion is detected, when the hard drive is full, or when and if video loss has occurred. Up to 5 users can remotely log into the DVR at the same time and the system’s dual-stream technology allows for easier internet access at lower bandwidths.
- Video Compression Advanced H.264
- Max Hard Drive Storage Supports 1 SATA HDD up to 3 TB (1TB Included)
- Backup Via PC, Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive
- Power 12v (Adapter Included)
- Recording Option 720p: 240FPS (30 FPS on each channel)
- 960H: 240FPS (30 FPS on each channel)
- 720p (1280x720)
- 960H (960x480)
- Recording Mode Motion Detection, Time Schedule, Manual
- USB Interface USB Mouse, USB Backup
- Video Inputs/Outputs 2 SDI BNC, 6 BNC / 1 VGA Output(s) / 1 HDMI Output(s) / 1 BNC Output(s)
- Audio Inputs/Outputs 2 RCA Input(s) / 1 RCA Output(s)
- Alarm Sensor Inputs/Outputs None
- Network Interface RJ-45 for Router Connection Enabling Remote Monitoring
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom Control 1 RS-485 Connection