8 Channel Analog HD 5MP PIR DVR with (8) 5MP PIR Bullet Cameras and 2TB HDD (QTH87-8HN-2)
Experience the Q-See Security Advantage by protecting your home or small business with our 8-Channel 5MP Analog Security System with 5MP PIR Bullet Security Cameras. With a powerful combination of affordability and an easy DIY simple setup, ensuring your personal property or business assets has never been an easier experience. The included (8) 5MP Bullet Cameras offer a resolution that is MORE THAN TWO TIMES greater than 1080P and are capable of delivering a 24/7 peace of mind security experience.
Passive Infrared Technology (PIR) provides added safety as powerful Infrared sensors detect motion by analyzing the heat given off by a person or object, helping to determine security threats and eliminate false alarms.
Let Q-See help you take advantage of amazing security features such as being able to remotely monitor your properties from anywhere in the world with our easy to use Q-See Mobile App (iOS/Android). No contract or subscription fees required. Trust in knowing your property can be properly monitored at night with up to 65ft of Night Vision capabilities. With our advanced picture optimization and compression technologies, security footage has an added clarity that gives you the "big picture" of what is going on at your home or business. Protect what matters the most, let Q-See make your life easier by providing you with a security advantage.
Recording Resolution: 5MP / 4MP / 3MP / 1080p / 720p
Live Viewing Resolutions: 4K / 2K / 1080p / 1280x1024
Live Display FPS: 5MP @ 10FPS
Hard Drive: Supports: 1 HDD up to 8TB Each
Remote Monitoring: 10 Simultaneous Users
Compatibility: Mac and PC
Connects with: QTA, QTH and QCA Analog HD Cameras
PIR Camera Support: Yes Spec Sheet for QTH87 DVR
Camera Type: Bullet
Lens Size: 3.6mm
IR Cut Filter: Yes
Connector Type: BNC
Angle of View: 116.5°
Night Vision Distance: 65ft
Image Sensor Type: CMOS
Image Sensor Size: 1/2.5"
Weather Resistance: IP66
IR LED: 1 Spec Sheet for QTH8075B Camera Compatibility Chart for QT Analog HD Cameras and Analog HD DVRs
- (1) 8 Channel 5MP QTH87 DVR
- (8) 5MP IP Bullet Cameras (model # QTH8075B)
- (8) 60ft BNC Cables
- 2TB Hard Drive (pre-installed)
- DVR USB Mouse
- HDMI Cable
- DVR Ethernet Network Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Limited 2-Year Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Online Technical Support
- Remote Internet Monitoring through devices including: Web Browser, Windows/Mac, Apple Devices and Android Devices.
- Easy Backup from your PC, Flash drive or USB Hard Drive for quick and easy convenience
- Easy to use and convenient front panel button controls
- Dual video outputs (HDMI/VGA) to connect multiple displays
- Instant Email Alerts and Mobile Notifications for multiple events and notifications
- Continuous, user scheduled and motion based recording options
- Scan N View – Easily scan our QR Code for quick remote access on mobile phone
- Use Existing Coaxial Cabling – Do you an existing system in place already? You can easily upgrade by using your existing coaxial cabling that’s already in place and ready to go!
- PTZ Camera Support
- 5MP (2592x1944) High definition image sensor provides more than double the resolution of 1080P
- H.265 Video Compression Support – Offers reduced file sizes, optimized video and bandwidth reductions.
- Wide angle 116° field of view and 3.6mm Camera Lens
- A full 1/2.5” Image Sensor allowing for high frames in outdoor moving conditions
- Stunning Night Vision capable of viewing up to 65ft in total darkness
- IP66 Rated for Indoor or Outdoor Weather Resistance
- IR Cut Filter designed to give optimal color for day and nighttime recording
- Auto/Manual Gain Control and Electronic Shutter for superior color accuracy and sharp images
- Extreme weather compatibility: Operating Temperatures -14° to 120° F
- Flexible and easy installation; Ceiling and wall mountable with included hardware
- Long distance transmission up to 500M using RG59 75-3 type of coaxial cable