8 Channel CIF/ D1 DVR QT228
Protect Whats yours
With connections for up to 8 cameras, this real-time CIF/D1 DVR easily covers all the vulnerable or high traffic areas on your property. This quality DVR uses advanced technology to produce high-quality video, offering H.264 video compression, which compacts video file size, preserves quality, and maximizes recording time. Choose CIF or D1 recording, and get smooth continuous video motion in return. To maximize your viewing, this DVR also has an HDMIÌ´å¬ port so live video will appear in high resolution on your screen.
QT series DVRs come with an expansive administrative control that lets you make key decisions about how your DVR will work for you. Key features like Universal Plug and Play (UPNP) create seamless communication with other devices on your network. Q-See's multi-system software lets you remotely access and manage multiple QT-series DVRs from a single computer using just one, simple log-in.
Trust Q-See to bring you the best in technology for the most affordable and effective surveillance solutions.
- (1) 8 Channel DVR
- USB Mouse
- Standard HDMIÂ® Cable
- CD-Rom with Remote Viewing Software and Manuals
- Power supply for DVR
Mobile Surveillance and manage your home or office 24/7 from anywhere around the world via the internet using a Windows PC, Mac, or a supported 3G/4G Smartphone, iPhone/iPad and Android. Enjoy additional peace of mind by receiving instant email alerts with snapshot images when motion is detected, when the hard drive is full, or when and if video loss has occurred. Up to 5 users can remotely log into the DVR at the same time and the systems dual-stream technology allows for easier internet access at lower bandwidths.
- Video Compression Advanced H.264
- Max Hard Drive Storage Supports 1 SATA HDD up to 3 TB (1TB Included)
- Backup Via PC, Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive
- Power 12v (Adapter Included)
- Recording Option 720p: 240FPS (30 FPS on each channel)
- 960H: 240FPS (30 FPS on each channel)
- 720p (1280x720)
- 960H (960x480)
- Recording Mode Motion Detection, Time Schedule, Manual
- USB Interface USB Mouse, USB Backup
- Video Inputs/Outputs 2 SDI BNC, 6 BNC / 1 VGA Output(s) / 1 HDMI Output(s) / 1 BNC Output(s)
- Audio Inputs/Outputs 2 RCA Input(s) / 1 RCA Output(s)
- Alarm Sensor Inputs/Outputs None
- Network Interface RJ-45 for Router Connection Enabling Remote Monitoring
- Pan/Tilt/Zoom Control 1 RS-485 Connection