8 Channel 4K Ultra HD NVR with 2TB HDD and 8 IP 4K Ultra HD Security Cameras (QT878-8EZ-2)
Complete kit, everything you need in one box!
Precision, Flexibility, Peace of mind! Boost security at your home or workplace environment with Q-See’s 8 Channel IP Surveillance System with 8 powerful 4K IP HD Cameras! Power over Ethernet (PoE) compatibility allows for greater adaptability as video and power transmitted through a single Ethernet cable cuts down on extra cabling and power sourcing for cameras. Perfect for both the home setting, and for larger premises such as business warehouses, retail stores, and two-story homes, your included 4K Ultra HD Bullet Cameras offer FOUR TIMES the clarity of 1080p resolution, allowing you to see the “Big Picture” of what’s happening at your home or retail property in the sharpest detail!
Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) provides dependable motion detection by reliably tracking and analyzing moving objects, and IVA’s powerful recognition and alarm triggers alert you to any suspicious activity on your property in astonishing detail. Night vision allows you to see up to 100 feet in total darkness, ensuring that your property has round-the-clock protection while delivering crystal clear images in the case of vandalism, theft, or unwanted intrusions. H.265 compression offers pristine video quality and up to 50% reduction in data consumption, and you can monitor your home or business from the convenience of your easy-to-use Q-See Mobile App on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Keep your home and workplace environment safe and secure with Q-See’s latest and greatest 4K Ultra HD Security Advantage!
Recording Resolution: 4K / 4MP / 3MP / 1080p / 720p
Live Viewing Resolution: 4K , 1080p, 1280x1024, 1024x768
Live Display FPS: 30 FPS per Channel
Hard Drive: Supports 1 HDD up to 6TB
Remote Monitoring: 10 Simultaneous Users
Compatibility: Mac, PC
Connects With: IP Cameras
Monitor Connections: HDMI, VGA
Compression Format: H.264, H.265
Intelligent Video Analysis: Yes
Camera Type: Bullet
Camera Technology: IP
Image Sensor Size: 1/3”
Image Sensor Type: CMOS
Image Resolution: 4K Ultra HD
Effective Pixels: 2560 x 1440
Lens Size: 5mm
Angle of View: 72°
IR Cut Filter: Yes
Compression Format: H.264, H.265
- 8-Channel NVR (QT878)
- (8) 4K Bullet Cameras (QTN8086BA)
- Pre-Installed 2TB Hard Drive
- (8) 100ft Cat5e Cables
- NVR Power Supply
- HDMI Cable
- NVR Mouse, Remote
- Ethernet Network Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- 2-Year Q-See Limited Warranty
- Lifetime Online Technical Support
- Mobile Surveillance - View cameras and recordings anytime from your phone, tablet, or computer***
- Instant Alerts - Receive email alerts with live snapshots of your property the moment cameras detect motion
- Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) – map out specific areas for precise motion-activated alerts
- Customizable - Add up to 4 IP HD cameras for better coverage or add up to one 6TB hard drives for maximum storage
- 30 FPS Playback - Recordings and live-view play at an ultra-smooth 30 frames-per-second, for surveillance video that looks like real life
- 4 Recording Modes - Choose from manual, time schedule, alarm, or motion detection
- Western Digital Purple Surveillance Storage - The included surveillance-rated hard drive from WD is engineered specifically for constant recording and ultimate reliability
- 4K High definition image sensor provides FOUR TIMES the resolution of 1080P for a stunning image and clarity.
- Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) – map out specific areas for precise motion-activated alerts. Know immediately if anyone has crossed your yard, or tampered with your property!
- H.265 Video Compression Support – Offers reduced file sizes up to 50%! Save on data, record more video!
- Wide angle 72° field of view and 5mm Camera Lens
- Stunning Night Vision capable of viewing up to 100 ft. in total darkness
- IP66 Rated for Indoor or Outdoor Weatherproofing
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) - Cameras can connect directly to an NVR or be offsite via network connection
- IR Cut Filter designed to give optimal color for day and nighttime recording
- DWDR / BLC / HLC – Optimized compensations and ranges for the absolute best in focus and picture clarity
- Auto/Manual Gain Control and Electronic Shutter for superior color accuracy and sharp images
- Extreme weather compatibility: Operating Temperatures -4° to 122° F
- Flexible and easy installation via Network (Ethernet) cables with PoE (Power over Ethernet) support
- Ceiling and wall mountable with included hardware