8 Channel Multi-Format Analog HD 4K DVR with 2TB Hard Drive and (4) 4K PIR Bullet Cameras ( QC998-4GG-2)
Easy to expand kit: add up to FOUR more compatible Analog HD cameras!
Q-See’s 4K Analog HD Security Advantage protects what’s most valuable to you at your home, business, or retail property. This powerful 8-Channel 4K Analog HD Security DVR with (4) 4K PIR Bullet Cameras provides maximum surveillance at an affordable cost, as state-of-the-art 4K resolution (FOUR TIMES the detail of standard 1080p) enables you to view all aspects of your daily business or home activities with stunning precision. 4K Ultra HD recording ensures that what you see “live” is identical in quality and clarity to what you see on your recorded footage. Check every corridor at your warehouse or maintain surveillance of your home property, 24/7, as your powerful 4K Analog HD Security System captures every moment with enhanced precision, giving you an added edge in distinguishing everything from facial features to clothing patterns!
Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) enhances dependable motion detection by reliably tracking and analyzing moving objects, and IVA’s powerful recognition and alarm triggers alert you to any suspicious activity on your property in astonishing detail. Your highly advanced 4K PIR Bullet Cameras, using Passive Infrared Technology, increase safety as powerful Infrared sensors detect motion by analyzing the heat given off by a person or object, helping to more accurately determine security threats and eliminate false alarms. The Q-See View mobile app gives you greater control as you watch over your assets from anywhere, anytime, from your smartphone, table, or desktop computer. Check on your family while you’re away, or keep an eye on your business environment at all times to prevent theft, fraud, or trespassing on your property.
- Technology: Analog HD (BNC HD)
- Channels: 8
- Recording Resolution: 4K,5MP,4MP,3MP,1080P,720P,960H
- Live Viewing Resolution: 4K,2K,1080P,720P,1280x1024,1024x768
- Live Display FPS: Up to 30 FPS
- Hard Drive: Supports 1 HDD up to 6TB
- Remote Monitoring: 128 Simultaneous Users
- Compatibility: Mac and PC
- Connects with: QCA and QTH Series (Multi-Format)
- Monitor Connections: HDMI and VGA
- Video Compression: H.264+/H.264
- Technology: Analog HD
- Camera Type: Bullet
- Lens Size: 3.6mm
- IR Cut Filter: Yes
- Recording Resolution: 4K (3840x2160)
- Angle of View: 101.5°
- Image Sensor Type: CMOS
- Image Sensor Size: 1/2”
- Weather-Resistance: Yes / IP67
- IR LED: 2
- (1) 8 Channel Multi-Format 4K Analog HD DVR
- 2TB Hard Drive (pre-installed)
- (4) 4K Analog HD PIR Bullet Cameras (QCA8095B)
- (4) 60ft. BNC UL Cables *Note, included 60ft. BNC cables must be used when setting up this kit. Additional BNC cable length in excess of 60ft. not compatible with included cameras.
- DVR USB Mouse / Remote Control
- HDMI Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Limited 2-Year Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Online Technical Support
- Cutting-edge 4K recording for stunning, high-quality images!
- H.264+/H.264 Video Compression Support – Offers reduced file sizes, and optimized video and bandwidth reductions. Save on data, record more video!
- IVA (Intelligent Video Analysis) – Gain added security as you target specific areas for surveillance purposes and fewer false alarms
- Passive Infrared Technology (PIR) – heat-sensing, motion detection provides more accurate motion alerts while triggering fewer false alarms (PIR-functional cameras must be purchased to take advantage of PIR feature)
- 4K Video Output – View live HD sources with a compatible 4K TV
- Remote Monitoring through multiple devices including: Windows/Mac, iOS Devices and Android Devices.
- Smart Search - Review your security footage in a short recap video compiled of all the day’s occurrences
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback modes
- Instant backup of live video to USB flash drive
- Dual video outputs (HDMI/VGA) to connect multiple displays
- Instant notifications for motion events and Instant email alerts with snapshot attachments
- Multi-streaming compatibility to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, user scheduled and motion based recording options
- 4K Ultra-High Definition image sensor provides 4X the resolution of 1080P
- Passive Infrared Technology (PIR) – heat-sensing, motion detection provides more accurate motion alerts while triggering fewer false alarms
- H.264 Video Compression Support – Offers reduced file sizes, optimized video and bandwidth reductions.
- Wide angle 101.5° field of view and 3.6mm Camera Lens
- A full 1/2” Image Sensor allowing for high frames in outdoor moving conditions
- Stunning Night Vision capable of viewing up to 120ft in total darkness
- IP67 Rated for Indoor or Outdoor Weatherproofing
- IR Cut Filter designed to give optimal color for day and nighttime recording
- DWDR / BLC / HLC – Optimized compensations and ranges for the absolute best in focus and picture clarity
- Auto/Manual Gain Control and Electronic Shutter for superior color accuracy and sharp images
- Extreme weather compatibility: Operating Temperatures 14° to 122° F
- Ceiling and wall mountable with included hardware