Reconditioned 16 Channel 1080P Network Video Recorder with 12 3MP Bullet Cameras and 3TB Hard Drive (QC8116-12V4-3R) - 90 Day Warranty
Q-See's 16 Channel NVR with sixteen integrated POE ports offers an effortless solution for high-end protection. Thanks to the integrated POE (Power Over Ethernet) ports, up to sixteen IP cameras can be directly connected to the NVR with just a single cat5e Ethernet cable. For even more versatility, the QC8116 NVR can connect to and record from offsite cameras through just an internet network. Enjoy this added convenience of an extra layer of security by placing the NVR in a safe, low-risk location separate from the cameras!
This NVR also comes standard with an array of remote monitoring features to always keep you connected. Check in on any of the cameras from smartphone or tablet. The NVR can even be configured to send out real-time email alerts when motion is detected.
In addition to set of impressive standard features, the QC8116 records in real-time 1080p resolution. At 30 frames per second, recorded video plays back smoothly and clearly. High definition 1080p provides more viewing pixels (1920x1080 pixels), which translates into a higher resolution image with amazing detail and superior recognition. With a Q-See NVR, you don't need to trade crystal clear video for choppy playback!
- Advanced H.264 Video Compression
- Supports SATA HDD up to 4 TB (4TB Included)
- Backup Via PC, Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive
- AC110/240V Power
- Motion Detection, Time Schedule, and Manual
- 1080p (1920x1080) & 720p (1280x720),
- Recording Options: 16 POE Input(s) / 1 VGA Output(s) / 1 HDMI Output(s)
- 3MP Resolution (2048 x 1536)
- Up to 100 ft Night Vision
- 3.6mm Lens 65° to 70° Field of View
- 3-Axis Mount
- IP66 Rating Weatherproof Rating