8-Channel 4MP IP HD Network Video Recorder with (4) 3MP IP Bullet Cameras (QC888-4V4-2)
Don't miss a thing with Q-See's 4MP IP HD NVR and (6) included 3MP IP Bullet Cameras. Connect up to 8 HD cameras that can take advantage of a stunning 4MP HD video recording resolution. Take advantage of the plug-and play simplicity by connecting up to 8 of the cameras directly to the NVR's built-in Power Over Ethernet (POE) ports. The flexibility of IP cameras also allows you to locate them across the building, across the city or across the country from the NVR - anywhere where there's an Internet connection. With the QC8816's "Smart Add" feature, any cameras connected to the same local network can be easily added to the NVR with only a few button clicks. Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) provides dependable motion detection by reliably tracking and analyzing moving objects, and IVA’s powerful recognition and alarm triggers alert you to any suspicious activity on your property in astonishing detail.
Your smartphone or tablet is the key to worry-free set up. Simply follow the Startup Wizard, scan the QR code on the NVR and you're system is ready for you to access anywhere you have signal. Stay in the know, even on the go with our QC View free remote monitoring app for Android and Apple mobile devices. Mac and Windows programs also let you access and control one or more systems including remote cameras. The NVR will send out email alerts with still images if motion is detected or if someone is tampering with your cameras.
The QC888 NVR is future-proof with the latest technologies. Upgrade to 4K cameras with even more pixel depth! Connect to a 4K video monitor for even clearer on-screen viewing. It's also H.265-ready. This improved compression technology allows storage of even more hours of video than previously possible when H.265 IP cameras are connected. With Q-See's NVR and IP cameras, you'll have peace of mind now, and for years to come.
Easily attachable, the included (4) 3MP IP Bullet Cameras lets you keep an eye on your house and office as you can comfortably monitor your space with ease wherever you are. Its 1/3" CMOS image sensor captures clear videos with a sharp 2048 x 1536 video resolution so you'll capture every important detail. While this system comes with a total of 4 cameras, the system can support a total of 8 to even further your security system needs.
- (1) 8 Channel NVR
- (4) 3MP IP Bullet Cameras
- 2 Year Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Technical Support
- Power Supply for NVR
- remote control
- USB Mouse
- HDMI Cable
- Welcome Kit with Quick Start Guide
This NVR's remote monitoring capabilities keep you connected, enabling you to better manage your property from anywhere at any time. It's easy to connect as well, simply download the free Q-See App and access live or previously recorded video via iPhone, iPad, or Android Phone. Instantly receive email alerts with incident snapshots when motion is detected or in the event a camera becomes disabled.
It's ready for a long-term relationship with the ability to handle 4K cameras and room for up to 24TB of hard drive video storage.
- 8 Channels
- 8 POE Inputs
- Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) – map out specific areas for precise motion-activated alerts. Know immediately if anyone has crossed your yard, or tampered with your property (IVA-functional cameras must be purchased to take advantage of IVA feature)
- Improved H.265 Video Compression Camera Compatibility
- Supports 1 SATA HDD up to 6 TB
- Backup Via PC, Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive
- AC110/240V Power
- Motion Detection, Alarm, Time Schedule, and Manual
- Supports cameras up to 4K (3840x2160 pixels)
- Live viewing in 4K, 1080p and 720p1080p (1920x1080) & 720p (1280x720)
- 3MP Resolution - Capture every detail with 3MP resolution, delivering 50% more pixels than 1080p
- Night Vision - High quality LEDs allow this camera to see up to 100 feet at night, for protection and peace of mind day or night
- IP Versatility - Use this camera as a standalone unit or as a part of a QCN IP system
- Power Over Ethernet - PoE technology sends video and power in one cable, making camera installation quick and easy
- Weather-Resistant - An IP66 rating means these cameras are dust and water-resistant--perfect for indoor or outdoor use
- Tamper-Resistant - A durable metal housing and robust 3-axis mount guard against the elements and vandalism