Halifax 4K Ultra HD 16 Channel IP Security System without Hard Drive (H16CN1.1)
Let Q-See's Presidio series fortify your surveillance with 4K IP technology you can trust. Our cutting-edge, easy to install, system can be monitored from anywhere with the Q-See Presidio App (available for iOS and Android). With 4K Ultra HD resolution, this Halifax 16 Channel NVR is ideal for any home.
With the new Q-See Presidio App, it’s never been easier to check in on your home. The app supports multiple users, allowing your whole family to view your home at the same time. With over the air updates and other mobile features, you’ll spend less time using the NVR and more time on your smartphone or tablet.
Expand your system by adding up to sixteen cameras for a full 4K Ultra HD kit. Our Archer 4K (8MP) Ultra HD IP cameras (not included) provide you with 100ft of color night vision in ambient light and can be placed indoors or outdoors (IP67 Rated).
Delivering reassurance through technology.
Need more information or technical support? Visit https://support.q-see.com
*when recording on motion and H.265
- Technology: IP
- Channels: 16
- Recording Resolution: 4K, 5MP, 1080P
- Live Viewing Resolution: 4K, 1080p, 1280x1024,
- Live Display FPS: Up to 30 FPS
- Hard Drive: Supports 2 HDD up to 8TB
- Remote Monitoring: 128 Simultaneous Users
- Compatibility: Mac, PC, Android, iOS
- Connects with: Presidio Series IP Cameras
- Monitor Connections: HDMI and VGA
- Video Compression: H.265+
- (1) Halifax 16 Channel 4K Ultra HD NVR
- NVR USB Mouse
- HDMI Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Manufacture’s 2-year Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Online Technical Support
- Stunning 4K Resolution for pristine images and heightened security
- 265 Video Compression Support – Offers reduced file sizes up to 50%, optimized video and bandwidth reductions. Save on data, record more video! (H.265 Camera required)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) compatible ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- 4K Video Output – View live HD sources with a compatible 4K TV
- Remote Monitoring through multiple devices including: Windows/Mac, iOS Devices and Android Devices (iOS 10.6 or higher / Android 5.0 or Higher).
- Smart Search - Review your security footage in a short recap video compiled of all the day’s occurrences
- Dual video outputs (HDMI/VGA) to connect multiple displays
- Instant notifications on all VCA alerts
- Personalize your NVR: Multi-streaming compatibility to conserve bandwidth. Continuous, user scheduled and motion-based recording options
- ONVIF Profile T (2.4)