8 Channel 4K Ultra HD IP Network Video Recorder with Pre-Installed Hard Drive (QCK81)
Ready to connect up to EIGHT compatible IP cameras.
Step up the protection of your home or business property with the ultimate security package, the Q-See 8-Channel 4K Ultra HD NVR, featuring the newest technology that allows you to record AND view your surveillance footage in stunning 4K detail at FOUR TIMES the resolution of 1080p systems! Connect powerful 4K IP HD Bullet Cameras to view all aspects of your daily business or home activities from every angle, while 4K Ultra HD NVR recording capability ensures that what you see "live" and what you see on your recorded footage is identical in quality and clarity. Need that license plate number from that last delivery, or to see who signed for it in the warehouse? No problem, as your powerful 4K IP HD system captures every moment with striking precision!
Intelligent Video Analysis (IVA) provides dependable motion detection by reliably tracking and analyzing moving objects, and IVA's powerful recognition and alarm triggers alert you to any suspicious activity on your property in astonishing detail. H.265 technology offers pristine video quality and up to 50% reduction in data consumption, and you can monitor your home or business from the convenience of your easy-to-use mobile app on your smartphone, tablet, or computer.
Put your worries to rest with Q-See's latest and greatest Ultra HD 4K Security Advantage!
Technology: IP HD
Recording Resolution: 4K, 2K, 6MP, 5MP, 4MP, 3MP, 1080p, 720p
Live Viewing Resolution: 4K, 1080p, 1280 x 1024, 1024 x 768
Live Display FPS: 15 FPS per channel
Hard Drive: Supports 2 HDD's up to 6TB each
Remote Monitoring: 128 Simultaneous users
Connects with: QC IP Cameras
Monitor Connections: HDMI, VGA
Video Compression: H.265/H.264
- (1) NVR with 8 built-in POE ports
- Pre-Installed Hard Drive, based on selection
- USB Mouse
- Remote Control
- HDMI Cable
- Ethernet Network Cable
- Welcome Kit with Quick Start Guide
- 2-Year Limited Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Online Technical Support
- Supports cutting-edge 4K recording - 4K IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording (Not Included)
- IVA (Intelligent Video Analysis) - Gain added security as you target specific areas for surveillance purposes and fewer false alarms
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) compatible ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- 4K Video Output - View live HD sources with a compatible 4K TV
- 265 Video Compression Support - Offers reduced file sizes, optimized video and bandwidth reductions. Save on data, record more video! Backward compatible to H.264.
- Expandable Storage - Supports 2 SATA HDD's up to 6 TB each
- HDD Redundancy - RAID 1 support for added reliability; Secure your recordings by backing up footage to a second internal hard drive (not included) at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive
- Remote Monitoring through multiple devices including: Windows/Mac, Apple Devices and Android Devices.
- Smart Search - Review your security footage in a short recap video compiled of all the day's occurrences
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback modes
- Easy to use and convenient front panel button controls
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Dual video outputs (HDMI/VGA) to connect multiple displays
- Instant notifications for motion events and instant email alerts with snapshot attachments
- Multi-streaming compatibility to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, user scheduled and motion based recording options
- Compatible with IP PTZ Cameras
- ONVIF (Ver 2.4) Compatible 3rd party IP Cameras Support: Dahua, Arecont Vision, AXIS, Bosch, Brickcom, Canon, CP Plus, Dynacolor, Honeywell, Panasonic, Pelco, Samsung, Sanyo, Sony, Videosec, Vivotek.