16 Channel Analog HD 1080p PIR DVR with (12) 1080p PIR Bullet Cameras and 1TB HDD (QTH916-12GD-2)
Easy to expand kit: add up to FOUR more compatible Analog HD cameras!
Protect your business or retail property with Q-See’s 16-Channel 1080p Analog HD Security System with (12) 1080p Analog HD Bullet Cameras. With a powerful combination of affordability and an easy DIY simple setup, ensuring your personal property or business assets has never been an easier experience.
Passive Infrared Technology (PIR) takes your motion detection to the next level by greatly reducing inaccuracies and false motion alerts to ensure your security is in the top of its class. With PIR-enabled surveillance, motion is detected through the heat of a person or object thus boosting the accuracy and effectiveness of motion triggered alerts. Larger objects are even capable of being detected such as cars, trucks and vans that can pose additional security threats to your business or property.
Take advantage of amazing security features such as being able to remotely monitor your properties from anywhere in the world with our easy to use Q-See Mobile App (iOS/Android). No contract or subscription fees required. Trust in knowing your property can be properly monitored at night with our 32-foot Night Vision capabilities. With our advanced picture optimization and compression technologies, security footage has never looked this great. Expand to a total of 16 HD Cameras allowing your security surveillance to expand as you grow.
Protect what matters the most – get the Q-See Security Advantage.
Maximum Hard Drive Capacity: Supports 1 HDD up to 6TB
DVR Recording Resolution: 1080p/720p/960H
DVR Viewing Resolution: 1080p/1280x1024
Remote Monitoring: Android, iOS, PC, Mac
Power Supply: DC 12V 3A Camera Specs Technology: Analog HD
Camera Type: Bullet
Lens Size: 3.6mm
IR Cut Filter: Yes
Image Resolution: 1080p
Compatibility: QTH PIR Analog HD DVR’s
Connector Type: BNC
Angle of View: 80°
Image Sensor Type: CMOS
Weather-Resistance: Yes / IP66
IR LED: 12 High-Powered LEDs
• (12) 2MP (1080p) Analog HD Bullet Cameras (QTH8092B) with power supply for cameras
• (12) 60ft BNC Cables
• USB Mouse and Remote Control
• Power supply for DVR
• RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
• Standard HDMI® Cable
• Quick Start Guide
• Q-See 2 Year Warranty
• Lifetime Online Technical Support
• Passive Infrared Technology (PIR) – heat-sensing, motion detection provides more accurate motion alerts while triggering fewer false
• H.264 Video Compression Support – Offers reduced file sizes, optimized video and bandwidth reductions. Save on data, record more video!
• Expandable Storage - Supports up to 6TB
• Remote Monitoring through multiple devices including: Windows/Mac, Apple Devices and Android Devices.
• Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback modes
• Easy to use and convenient front panel button controls
• Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
• Multi video outputs (HDMI/VGA/CVBS) to connect multiple displays
• Instant notifications for motion events and Instant email alerts with snapshot attachments
• Multi-streaming compatibility to conserve bandwidth
• Continuous, user scheduled and motion based recording options
• Compatible with QTH Series BNC HD/PIR Cameras
Camera Features • 1080p image sensor provides heightened image clarity.
• 3.6 mm Camera Lens provides 80° field of view
• Passive Infrared Technology (PIR) – heat-sensing, motion detection provides more accurate motion alerts while triggering fewer false alarms
• A full 1/2.7” Image Sensor allowing for high frames in outdoor moving conditions
• Stunning Night Vision capable of viewing up to 32.5ft in total darkness
• IP66 Rated for Indoor or Outdoor Weatherproofing
• IR Cut Filter designed to give optimal color for day and nighttime recording
• DWDR / BLC / HLC – Optimized compensations and ranges for the absolute best in focus and picture clarity
• Auto/Manual Gain Control and Electronic Shutter for superior color accuracy and sharp images
• Extreme weather compatibility: Operating Temperatures -4° to 122° F
• Ceiling and wall mountable with included hardware