Rampart 1080p IP HD Outdoor Bullet Camera with Color Night Vision (RP2MB1.1)
Let Q-See's Presidio series fortify your surveillance with 1080p IP technology you can trust. Our cutting-edge, easy to install, camera can be monitored from anywhere with the Q-See Presidio App (available for iOS and Android). With 1080p HD resolution, this Rampart IP Outdoor camera is ideal for any home.
The included Rampart 1080p IP HD camera provides you with 100ft of color night vision in ambient light and can be placed indoors or outdoors (IP67 Rated). These features give you the option to place the cameras where you need it most.
Add this camera to a Knox 8 Channel or a Halifax 16 Channel Presidio Series NVR and see what 1080p HD can do for you.
Delivering reassurance through technology.
Need more information or technical support? Visit https://support.q-see.com
- Technology: IP
- Camera Type: Bullet
- Resolution: 1080p
- Lens Size: 4mm
- IR Cut Filter: Yes
- Recording Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Color Night Vision: Up to 100ft in Ambient Light
- Angle of View: 106°
- Image Sensor Type: CMOS
- Image Sensor Size: 1/3”
- Weather-Resistance: Yes / IP67
- IR LED: 1
- Rampart 1080p IP HD Bullet Camera
- 100ft UL Approved CAT5e Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Manufacture’s 2-year Q-See Warranty
- Lifetime Online Technical Support
- 2MP (1080p) High Definition image sensor provides stunning image and clarity.
- H.265 Video Compression Support – Offers reduced file sizes up to 50%! Save on data, record more video!
- 4mm Camera Lens provides a wide angle 106° field of view
- Stunning Color Night Vision capable of viewing up to 100 ft. in ambient light
- IP67 Weatherproof Rated for Indoor or Outdoor use
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) - Cameras can connect directly to an NVR or be offsite via network connection with only one cord.
- IR Cut Filter designed to give optimal color for day and nighttime recording
- DWDR / BLC / HLC – Optimized compensations and ranges for the absolute best in focus and picture clarity
- Auto/Manual Gain Control and Electronic Shutter for superior color accuracy and sharp images
- Extreme weather compatibility: From Mount Whitney to Death Valley, we have you covered. Camera operating temperatures from -22° to 140° F
- Flexible and easy installation via Network (Ethernet) cables with PoE (Power over Ethernet) support
- Ceiling and wall mountable with included hardware
PRESIDIO 5MP HD SECURITY
IP HD SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM
SEE COLOR NIGHT VISION
These 5MP HD cameras provide you with the choice of black and white or Color Night Vision recording. In black and white mode, enjoy up to 100ft of night vision recording. If the cameras are installed in an area with light such as a street light, you can manually switch the cameras to Color Night Vision via the NVR, giving you a brighter image.
With motion detection, our Presidio system alerts you immediately via mobile app. You can’t always be there when you children get home from school; with motion detection, you’ll receive a push notification alerting you the moment they’re home safe and sound. Always have an eye on what matters most, 24/7.
Indoor or outdoor, these cameras are ready for action! Rated for IP67 weather-resistance, these versatile cameras can be mounted and used safely for multiple weather conditions. Extreme weather compatibility: From Mount Whitney to Death Valley, we have you covered. Camera operating temperatures from -22° to 140° F.
POWER OVER ETHERNET (PoE)
Q-See IP HD technology features Power over Ethernet (PoE) access for your IP products. Easy installation and setup enables you to use one cable for both your digital video signal and power connections. PoE connectivity greatly simplifies long-range surveillance of your home – simply add additional cameras to spare PoE ports on your NVR and double your security coverage.