Reconditioned 650 TVL Bullet Camera QD6501B-R - 90 DAY WARRANTY
Free Shipping and Returns on All Products
Safety is The Right of All
Q-See's QD6501B brings extra capabilities to the table starting with a powerful 1/3" Sony EXview HAD CCD IITM sensor and Effio-E digital signal processor to bring you excellent, sharp images in low light conditions and high color reproduction unmatched by standard sensors. Highly-sensitive to bring out the utmost details and vibrant images, the Sony EXview HAD CCD IITM sensor lets you master your home surveillance camera like a pro.
Equipped with 42 infrared LEDs, the camera automatically switches to infrared mode when no light is detected. You can depend on rich, clear images and static reduction in low light conditions with 2D noise reduction and premium automatic color and temperature adjustment. The QD6502B boasts a remarkable 650 TV lines of resolution and impressive 120ft night vision range. Other powerful features include Low Light and Automatic Infrared Operation, On-Screen Display, High-Speed Moving Object Capture function and more.
The heart of the QD6501B is a manually adjustable varifocal lens and focus, auto/fixed exposure, easy-to-use preset menu, and eight languages options to choose from when programming your camera. The internal backlight compensation enhances your ability to see clearly in brightly lit rooms or in areas where headlights or other light sources would blind lesser cameras.
- (1) Camera kit with 3-Axis Bracket
- (1) Power adapter for camera.
- (1) 60 ft. BNC video, power cable
- Camera User's Manual
Most outdoor cameras, and many indoor cameras, have infrared sensors that enable the cameras to record images in the dark. When the available light becomes too low for the camera to produce color images, LEDs come on that allow the camera to produce black and white images. The light from these LEDs cannot be seen, but they have a reddish glow that can be seen by someone looking at the cameras.
- Weatherproof Outdoor / Indoor Camera
- 650 TV Lines Resolution
- 1/3"" EXview HAD CCD II
- 2.8 -12MM Variable Focal Lens
- IR 42 LED's for 120ft of Night Vision (Facial Recognition Under 70ft)
- Manual Focus Mode
- 3 Axis Mouting Brackets Incl
- White and Black Housing
- 2D Noise Reduction
- Electronic Shutter (Auto / Fixed)
- White Balance - ATW, Push, Push Lock, Manual, Indoor, Outdoor
- On Screen Display ( Built In )- Multi Language English, Chinese, Japanese, French German, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) - Auto, Manual, 8 Levels
- Backlight Compensation
- Motion Detection - 4 Zones, Set Position, Size Freely
- -10 to +50 Degrees Celsius
- Power Adapter (DC 12V)