16 Channel IP HD Security System with 12 IP HD 3MP Bullet Security Cameras (QC8916-12BD-2)
Free Shipping and Returns on All Products
More Is Better
Step into the next generation of video surveillance with the QC8916 HD network video recorder (NVR) and 3-megapixel QCN8033B IP camera combination.
Record and view from anywhere. Q-See IP cameras work wherever there’s a wired internet connection, allowing your NVR to record video from across the building, across town or even across the country. Built-in Power over Ethernet (POE) technology means any QCN IP camera directly connected to your NVR is plug and play, powering automatically and making installation easy.
Not tech savvy? Don’t worry. Setting up your Q-See surveillance system is as easy as taking a picture with your mobile device. Just scan the QR code found on your NVR with your phone or tablet, and the Startup Wizard will guide you through the rest.
Stay connected wherever you go. Our app for iOS and Android lets you monitor your home or business from virtually anywhere. Mac and PC users can access and control advanced camera features from their computer. The NVR can even email you alerts with snapshot images the moment cameras detect any motion.
This system is customizable to suit your needs now and for years to come . Add an additional four cameras for better coverage and an additional hard drive for maximum storage capacity. This NVR supports two hard drives of up to 6TB each so you can store more high quality video for longer.
- Q-See Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support
- (1) 16 Channel NVR
- Pre-Installed 2TB Hard Drive
- (12) Bullet Cameras (QCN8033B)
- Power Supply For NVR
- 100ft Cat5e Cable for Each Camera
- USB Mouse
- HDMI Cable
- Welcome Kit with Quick Start Guide
The QCN8033B IP HD camera is IP66 rated, meaning its weather-resistant and gets the job done wherever, rain or shine. And its infrared LED technology lets you see up to 100 feet in the dark, giving you maximum visibility day or night.
- 3 megapixel IP Camera
- 2048(H) x 1536(V) Effective Pixels
- Weatherproof Indoor & Outdoor
- IP66 Dust and Weatherproof Rating
- Supports Triple Stream/li>
- 1/3"", CMOS, Color Image Sensor
- 30 Infrared LEDs
- Up to 100 ft Night Vision Range
- IR Cut Filter
- 3.6mm Lens 65Â° to 70Â° Field of View
- Auto/Manual Gain Control
- Auto/Manual 1/3-1/10000s Electronic Shutter
- ONVIF Profile S
- <4W Power Consumption (LEDs On)
- Operating Temp -22Â° to 140Â° F
- 3-Axis Mount
- 100ft Cat5e Cable
The QC8916B NVR is customizable to suite your needs both now and for years to come. Install up to 16 cameras in total. It also supports up to two 6TB hard drives, allowing you to store more high-quality video for longer.
- Advanced H.264 Video Compression
- Supports 2 SATA HDD up to 6TB each (2TB Included)
- â€¢ Live Display Resolution and Frame Rate: 4K / 1080p / 720p / 1280x1024 / 1024x768
- Backup Via PC, Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive
- AC 110-200v (NVR & POE)
- Motion Detection, Time Schedule, and Manual
- Recording Options:
- 3MP (2048Ã—1536) @ 20FPS
- 1080p (1920x1080) @ 30FPS
- Video Connections: 16 POE Input / 1 VGA Output / 1 HDMI Output
- NVR Weight: 10.25lbs (w/o HDD)
- NVR Dimensions: 17.5"" x 16.25"" x 2.75""
- NVR Power Consumption: 26.5W (without hard drive)
- Supports ONVIF 2.4
- Remote Monitoring: Web Browser, QC View (Windows/Mac), Apple/Android Mobile Devices
- Supports IP PTZ Cameras